Kim and Tamara cover their recommendations for the best family travel destinations for 2017. Where are you headed this year? Leave us a comment below and we will give you a shout out!
ON THE PODCAST
0:32 Happy New Year!
04:27 – Kim’s Top Destination of 2016
08:57 – Kim’s Second Destination
11:54 – Kim’s Third Destination
14:35 – Kim’s Fourth Destination
17:58 – Kim’s Fifth Destination
19:07 – Tamara’s Top Destination for 2016
20:57 – Tamara’s Second Destination
24:45 – Tamara’s Third Destination
27:00 – Tamara’s Fourth Destination
23:48 – Tamara’s Fifth Destination
Best Family Travel Destinations for 2017
Kim’s Top Five Locations
- Horseback riding in Southwest Montana is a great experience, where there was no one else around just you and nature.
- Road trip from Seattle to California was a trip that had so much to see. Allow yourself some time to enjoy the view. You will want to stop for everything.
- Maui, Hawaii has a lot of vacation rentals, but a downside is that the groceries are expensive.
- Western Canada because they have so many amazing National Parks, which will be free for all of 2017.
- There is a lot to see in Arizona in the Phoenix area from the Cactus Leagues to great resorts and restaurants. Horseback Riding is different than Montana but still fun.
Tamara’s Top Five Locations
- Iceland is such an amazing destination. It’s a popular location for travel right now so you have to plan way ahead and is also on the pricy side. But once you are there it is worth every penny.
- Parts of Europe that are off the beaten path. It is a good time to travel there because the airfare is low right now and the exchange rate for the euro is very close to the dollar.
- Montreal and Quebec city in Canada gives you a little taste of Europe without having to go overseas. Plus the exchange rate is great.
- Smoky Mountain National Park and Gatlinburg recently had some bad forest fires, so it is important to support the community by visiting and enjoying the hiking and the most visited national park.
- Your dollar goes along way in Mexico. You can find some great deals at there all inclusive resorts.
MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST
FOLLOW US AND SPREAD THE WORD!
If you liked this show, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play and leave us a review! Have a question or comment? Send us an email or leave us a voicemail at +1.641.715.3900, ext. 926035# You can also follow our travels on Stuffed Suitcase and We3Travel, or follow the Vacation Mavens on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for listening!