These are tough times but we are here for you! Find out what happened when Tamara cancelled her trip to Europe and what we are doing at home while social distancing. Just remember, we will get through this and someday we will be traveling again.
ON THE PODCAST
00:30 – Talking about Tamara’s cancelled trip
14:38 – Should we stay or should we go?
17:22 – Kim’s spring break small trip cancellation
19:39 – Situation at home
29:58 – Fast response needed
31:43 – Staying safe/keeping busy
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
- If you have older kids, making a daily chore chart for them can help give a bit of structure to their days while you are staying inside. Even if they are just simply things like making their bed and doing something creative or academic. If you are going to do this you should also think about adding in a restriction if they do not do these things.
- Don’t be scared to go outside for walks of small outdoor adventures. While still keeping your distances from others you can get out for a little bit in the fresh air.
- You may not want to but you may want to think about giving your house a good cleaning while you are home.
- If you do go to the store, you may want to think about wearing gloves or even just wiping down what you buy. Be sure to wash your hands when you get home!
- Kim put together some activities to keep you busy at home including:
- Tamara also found a way to keep kids busy and get them to help plan your next family vacation:
- Vacation planners for kids – with downloadable worksheets
FOLLOW US AND SPREAD THE WORD!
If you liked this show, please be sure to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play and leave us a review! Have a question or comment? Send us an email at email@example.com. You can also follow our travels on Stuffed Suitcase and We3Travel, or follow the Vacation Mavens on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for listening!